Terms and Conditions
- “Content” is defined within these “Terms and Conditions” as being all information contained on this website, downloadable material available from this website and any other online or offline source of information as provided by Runthecompany or its representatives. “User” is defined as any individual or group of individuals or its representatives utilising Content.
- These are the Terms and Conditions for using all or any part of Runthecompany; including all of its digital device presentations, media channels, download material or any other tool, application or product. Accessing any part of this material will constitute “Agreement” to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then please stop using Runthecompany immediately.
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are both aware and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Continuing to access Runthecompany confirms you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and have read and agreed to any changes made to these Terms and Conditions effective as from the date of publication shown at the bottom of this page.
- If any provision within this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable then that provision will be deemed severable from the other provisions and will not invalidate any remaining provision.
- Any failure or delay by Runthecompany to exercise any provision within these Terms and Conditions cannot be construed as waiver of any provision or right.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions will be resolved exclusively in the Courts of England.
- The Content of this website is provided free of charge subject to adherence to its Terms and Conditions.
- All Content is provided as a sincere attempt to provide educational discussion and insight and must be considered only as opinion or information only. This Content is generic information and cannot be exact for specific situations and circumstances. No warranties, representations or undertakings are provided by Runthecompany regarding any Content; including without limitation, its quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose. Runthecompany Content therefore must not be considered in any way as professional advice.
- The User therefore agrees to seek and confirm professional advice before making any decisions as to taking any actual or delayed actions.
- Runthecompany cannot accept liability in any way for any decisions or any actual or delayed actions taken by the User or damages sustained by the User or any Third Party affected either directly or indirectly by actions or decisions taken or not taken by the User. The User is therefore solely and completely liable for any actions, non-actions, decisions or indecision subsequently taken by the User presumably based on Content.
- Runthecompany cannot be responsible for any conclusions, summaries or interpretations taken by the User regarding Content or communication of such undertaken by the User either direct or indirect with any individual, company or institution.
- Diligence and reasonable care is taken to ensure digital security for all Runthecompany facilities. Runthecompany makes no guarantees that any of its online facilities are secure or free from computer viruses. Runthecompany strongly recommends you check for viruses before downloading any of its Content.
- The User confirms that any device used to access any Runthecompany facilities does not contain any malicious software or hold any malicious intention in its accessing of Runthecompany facilities.
- The User confirms to have read and agreed to the Runthecompany Privacy terms as stated on the Runthecompany Privacy page.
- Hypertext links and references to external websites and any other online resource in any Runthecompany Content are provided in good faith but Runthecompany cannot be held responsible for and cannot accept liability in any way for the content or recommendations provided by any Third Party content.
- Runthecompany cannot accept liability in any way for the security of any website or any other online resource referenced or shown as a link within any Runthecompany Content.
- Should you visit these websites then it is your responsibility to ensure you have adequate anti-virus software installed on your devices and that precautions are taken when using such external websites.
- Runthecompany cannot be held responsible for and cannot accept liability in any way for the security of any data submitted by you to any external or third party website or online facility.
Conditions of Use
Hypertext links and references to external websites
Last updated 1 August 2019