Editorial Code of Practice
All editorial content must adhere to the Runthecompany Editorial Code.
- The objective for all editorial content on this website is to provide useful information, insight or clarity regarding the starting or running of a business. Its use is subject to the Terms and Conditions detailed here.
- Other than attracting visitors with relevant, useful and appealing content, editorial content on this website cannot be influenced by any Runthecompany commercial interests and there must be a substantive justification for referencing any third party service, product or entity.
- Due diligence is taken regarding content research and construction.
- Content cannot knowingly be plagiarised from another source although third party material may be reported, reviewed or a critique provided where elements of such material is referenced or stated as part of fair dealing under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- Editorial content must remain objective and never distort facts or circumstances although for the interests of balance and fair play, a particular view or perspective may be presented where it is deemed to be both justified and generally under-represented.
- The latest review date for this Editorial Code statement is shown below.
25 July 2019